Monday, November 3, 2008

Horses and kids with disabilities, American Idol and cake, and fun places to visit in Evansville...just my latest articles!!

Friday and Saturday saw the publication of my latest three articles. I had the cover story and an inside article for the Halloween edition of the Westside Courier, and I had my first cover story for Evansville Parent on Saturday. All turned out well, if I do say so, and those involved all seem pleased with the results. October was a super-busy month for articles, and November is beginning similarly. Last week, I was assigned two more for the Westside and one more for Evansville Parent!

Meanwhile, I spent last week very happily working on my own stuff for a change. I wrote over 4,000 words on my book, and I hope to work in more this week in between interviews!

No comments: